Full course description
This 4-week course prepares you for the two CompTIA A+ Core Series exams: Core 1 (220-1101) and Core 2 (220-1102). You will learn how to perform critical IT support tasks and today’s core technologies from security to networking to virtualization and more.
Delivered through interactive classes, students get:
- Hands-on experience through online labs, activities, and projects.
- eLearning portal access with interactive content: Labs, video, and practice exams.
- Online knowledge assessments.
- Challenging scenario-based exercises that reinforce curriculum topics.
The CompTIA A+ Course modules will cover:
- Operating Systems
- Software Troubleshooting
- Mobile Devices
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Operational Procedures
Expectation Upon Completion
You will be prepared to sit for the two CompTIA A+ Core Series exams. You will be able to perform tasks not limited to these:
- Increased reliance on SaaS applications for remote work
- Troubleshooting and how to remotely diagnose and correct common software, hardware, or connectivity problems
- Changing core technologies from cloud virtualization and IoT device security to data management and scripting
- Multiple operating systems now encountered by technicians on a regular basis, including the major systems, their use cases, and how to keep them running properly
General IT Prerequisite Knowledge and Experience
While no previous experience is required, we recommend having 9-12 months of hand-on experience in the lab or field setting.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will these courses best prepare me to pass the CompTIA A+ Core Series exams?
Our courses are priced competitively and packed with information to ensure you pass your exam. They’re online and led by industry instructors who are certified, advanced tech trainers. Curriculum is tailored to industry skills and embedded into each course. Courses also include the fee of your first exam (value ranging between $450-700).
What is asynchronous learning?
Our courses are asynchronous which means the instructor led classes provide you with the flexibility to learn when and where it’s most convenient. Leading instructors build the course, teach in real-time, and are available for discussions and assistance. Weekly milestones guide the course, yet students can move through the lessons at their own pace, allowing for a flexible, instructor-led learning path within the set timeframe of the course.
Do I get the certification upon completion of each course?
Upon completion of the class, you will be ready to register and take the CompTIA A+ Core Series certification exams. As part of the course fee, the first exam will be paid for. Upon passing the exam, you will receive the official certification from CompTIA.
Contact our team!
Our Advisors are more than happy to answer any and all questions you have. If you'd like to get in touch sooner, you can reach us by phone or email.